Customize Your Program Staff Roles (Admin)
Registering as a Program Staff Member (User)
Managing Program Staff (Admin)
1. Activate and customize your site's Staff Roles by going to “Settings > Staff Roles” in your admin console.
2. Here, you can create any number of custom defined roles.
3. When you add or edit a staff role, you can specify their permissions
Adding and Editing Staff Roles
A) Enter the Label
- Add the custom label you wish to use for the Staff Role.
B) Customize Registration Permissions
- Decide how your staff member can register by enabling/disabling the following options:
- Members can register themselves for this role by
- This setting gives the Staff Role permission to register themselves into a program if the program's registration options allow for Staff signups.
- Joining an existing team while registering
- This lets a staff role join an existing team, good for an assistant coach or team volunteer.
- Creating a team while registering
- This allows the staff role to create their own team in a program, if the program's registration options allow for it - best for Coaches and Program Directors.
- Members with this role are allowed to invite players
- This allows the staff role to invite players onto the team that they created, joined or have been assigned to.
- Members with this role are allowed to manage staff managed registration fields
- This allows the staff role to answer form fields meant to only be answered by program staff, not players
- Members with this role are allowed to submit roster
- This allows the staff role to officially submit a roster to a program, if the program is using the roster submission and deadline setting.
- Members with this role are allowed to invite additional staff
- This setting allows the staff role to invite other people to become staff members on their team - great for program directors to invite coaches or coaches to invite assistant coaches or volunteers.
- Allow this role to be invited as an additional staff
- This setting allows this staff role to be invited by another staff role - this is a good setting for a coach, assistant coach or volunteer
C) Set Capacity Limits
- Decide the max # of this staff role per program.
- Decide the max # of this staff role per team.
- NOTE: leaving either option blank will allow an unlimited amount of staff members per program/team.
Staff members can access the team page, which features the team's schedule, roster and messaging.
Staff members will receive all program and team-related messages sent regarding their teams
Go to any program ("Manage > All Program Types > select program"), and you will see a tab called “People”, which has sub-items for “Players” and “Staff”.
When you go into the “Staff” page, you are able to view the listing of assigned staff members, add new staff, edit existing staff, and send messages to any staff member individually.
Staff Controlled Fields
How to: Manually assign coaches to a team (Admin)
How To Pull a Report of Your Coaches
If you have any further questions, feel free to use our help lines:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-208-0210
- Live Chat (if available)