To find the dashboard for your programs follow these steps:
Goto Manage > All Programs and find a specific program. Here you can click the title or Dashboard.
This is what the program dashboard will look like.
The following details are included:
- A Timeline display shows key dates, allowing you to track your registration life cycle at a glance.
- A detailed summary of Payment Activity shows how much money is paid, invoiced, committed, and expected (based on your maximum capacity settings).
- Registration Activity show registration counts for teams, free agents, and all registrants (based on team and league capacity rules).
- Click the down-arrow next to each player status for a gender breakdown.
- Toggle to Daily for a day-by-day account of your player registration.
- The right section of the page contains:
- An ‘indicator’ icon that shows you if a program is ‘Live’ and accepting registrations or not.
- A quick-edit control for the Registration Status that allows you to change this label right from the page.
- Options to Message Players, Copy Program, Manage Overdue Invoices, and Remove Program.
- The Main Details and Registration Options set for the program.
NOTICE: There is a slight difference between 'invoiced' and 'committed' figures under Payment Activity. 'Invoiced' refers to the amount in actual invoices that have been generated. 'Committed' includes all invoiced amounts PLUS those amounts that are owed but have not been invoiced yet. Ex. This occurs on teams in which payments are being shared among players, and all individual invoices have not yet been generated.
For more of the options you can find in your program dashboard click the links below: