Payment Transaction ReportsThis report allows you to create, save, run reports against your product orders. To manage your individual payment invoices, see Managing Payment Invoices.
Pull a Payment Transaction report in your LeagueApps admin console under "Reports > Transactions".
NOTE - You can filter and sort across all your programs, or all sports. This can be particularly useful for handling your accounting duties each month.
- Use any of the filter options to narrow down your report. Ex. select a status under with status dropdown menu. See below for details about each status*.
- Click Sort by dropdown menu to rearrange the order of your report.
- Click Save Current Filter for later use.
- Click Export to CSV to export your registration report information into a CSV file, or spreadsheet.
* Product Status:
- Open/New: Product is created and has not been purchased.
- Open/Paid: Product items have been purchased.
- Closed: Product items have sold out, based on inventory.
- Cancelled: Product has been deleted from the site.