How to register your children for a program
Welcome to our step-by-step guide to registering your child, or children, for a program! We make the registration process simple and easy. Nevertheless, we're here to help walk you through the process.
Parent Info (new user)
- To get started, click the register button!
Step 1: Create a new Parent Account, or Sign In
- If you are new to your sports organization's site, create a new account. If you've been here before, sign in!
- If you are a new user, you will to FIRST create an account for YOU, the parent/supervisor.
Step 2: Add a New Child to Your Account, or Choose an Existing One
- When creating a new account, you will need to enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email, and any other fields the site requires. Don't worry, your information is private and secure.
- Next, you can choose whether or not you want email updates for activities and promotions. Then, make sure you're not a robot 🤖
- After creating your parent/supervisor account, the next step is to create your child's account.
- You may add multiple children to your account, but each child must be added individually.
- Enter the required information for you child. There may be different questions asked about your child than were you asked.
Step 3: Registration Details
- If you already have an account, you will be prompted to log in, or select your child (if you're already logged in).
- Once your child has been added, or you have selected your child from your account, select from available registration types then proceed!
- Registration Details provides pricing information, discount code entry and form field collection.
Step 4: Accept Waivers and Submit Your Registration
- If your child's program offers payment plans, you can select one or choose to pay dues in full. If you select a payment plan, you will also need to agree to the plan by checking the box!
Step 5: Review Your Invoice and Pay for Your Program
- Read through the waiver, then accept it by checking the box in the upper lefthand corner. You will only be able to register your child if you accept the waiver!
Step 6: Review Your Child's Registration
- You're almost there! On this page, you will see a summary of your invoice.
- Next, enter your payment details. Depending on your program, you might not have to pay right away. If you do, enter the information and click "Pay Now".
Other help articles for Parents:
How to Add a Second Parent or Supervisor to your Family Account
- All done!! The next page is a summary of your registration!
How to use the Calendar
How to Redeem Site Credit