There are some cases where manual creation of a player is needed. However, if you do this for a child then they won't be tied to their parent account. Follow the steps listed here
to manually register a child.
Below is step by step instructions about how to create a player:
1) Log in your LeagueApps Dashboard
2) Manage > All Programs
3) Find the program you want to add the player to
4) Click the "players" tab
Note- For pictures of steps 1-4 click here.
5) Click register a player (pictured below)
6) Fill in the players information as you normally would with the exception of address if you want. As the administrator you can skip the address field if you don't think it's necessary. Make sure to click save player when you're done!
7) Select the player's registration type
8) Then select whether they are reserved or pending (paid or not paid), and fill out any registration form fields for the player you've created. If you want this player to override the capacity limit rules you set you can check the box at the bottom. If not and this player puts your league over the limit the system won't allow you to add them.
9) Click save (pictured above) when done!
10) Your new player will now appear in your list of players!