Step 1: LeagueApps will email the PayPal team the following information:
- Website address:
- Organization description: (e.g. Youth boys lacrosse)
- Main Contact Name
- Contact Email / Phone
- Estimated transaction volume 12 months
- Time of day you plan to call Paypal
- Do you have an existing PayPal account? If not, do you have another payment processing solution?
Step 2: You call PayPal to begin the application process
Please call the 1-800 line above. The contact's name is Joey Rickard, although someone else from Joey's team may be helping you. Once you call, they will recognize that you are a LeagueApps partner and they will upgrade your account to Payments Pro for free - for the life of the account.
Please be in front of a computer with your business info in front of you for the call. You will need the following key pieces of information:
- Business Address
- Tax EIN number if applicable
- Bank account #, routing #
- Lastly, log in to your PayPal account before the call (if you have one).
Note: The call should not take more than 10-15 minutes. Please be prepared with all the needed information to make the call go as quickly and smoothly as possible!
Step 3: Connect your Paypal Credentials into your LeagueApps Account
Once you have your new PayPal account setup, you will just need to login to your LeagueApps account to connect your PayPal credentials (steps listed here: http://support.