- To get started, click the register button!
Step 1: Create an Account, or Sign In
- If you are new to your sports organization's site, create a new account. If you've been here before, sign in!
- When creating a new account, you will need to enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email, and any other fields the site requires. Don't worry, your information is private and secure.
- Next, you can choose whether or not you want email updates for activities and promotions. Then, make sure you're not a robot 🤖
- If you're a returning user and already logged in, we're just catching up to you!
- Next, you'll be asked to confirm the program for which you are registering. Confirm, then click register.
Step 2: Choose Your Registration Type
- Depending on your specific program, you might have several registration options to choose from. Each type will include it's pricing, and whether or not payment plans are available. Most programs will include a free agent/individual option, a team player option, or a team captain option.
- Free Agent: you are registering into a pool of players without a specific team
- Team Player: you will be registering for a specific team
- Team Captain: you will be registering for a specific team and be its captain!
Step 3: Select Your Team (for Team Player registration type only)
- If you selected "Team Player", you will need to select which team you are signing up for, or create a new team. This is dependent on the program setup.
Step 4: Registration Terms
- If your program has payment plans available, you can select one of those, or choose to pay your dues in full. If you select a payment plan, you will also need to agree to the plan by checking the box!
- If there are no payment plans available, this space will be used to explain your payment requirements.
Step 5: Player Information
- These next questions are any information the program administrator has decided to collect at the time of registration. There may be a mix of required fields, optional fields, or there may be no fields at all!
Step 6: Accept Waivers and Submit Your Registration
- Read through the waiver, then accept it by checking the box in the upper lefthand corner. You will only be able to register if you accept the waiver!
Step 7: Review Your Invoice and Pay for Your Program
- You're almost there! On this page, you will see a summary of your invoice.
- Next, enter your payment details. Depending on your program, you might not have to pay right away. If you do, enter the information and click "Pay securely for your registration".
Step 8: Review Your Registrations
- All done!! The next page is a summary of your registration!