- One simplified process - collect all roster information during registration
- Display Headshots, Contact Information, Jersey Numbers, Positions and more
- Optimized for mobile phones, tablets & computers
To get started, players and coaches must be registered to a Team in order to be on a roster.
- To create/view a program's teams, click Teams on the program navigation bar
- Participants can register to teams directly, or they can be manually moved onto a team after registration
- The term "Team" can be customized (i.e. group or pod) in Program SETTINGS > PREFERENCES.
Use visibility settings to customize which details display on a Team Roster.
- Use this setting to prevent Players & Staff from navigating to their Team Roster
- By default, this setting is OFF (starting in March 2018)
- To turn it ON/OFF, navigate to the Program > SETTINGS > PREFERENCES
- Use this setting to control who can view a program's Team Roster(s) on the internet
- By default, this setting is set to "Team Members"
- To change it, navigate to the Program > SETTINGS > PREFERENCES
- Everyone: accessible by anyone, including those without a profile on your site
- Logged In Users: accessible by any of your LeagueApps members
- Team Members: accessible only by those on the same team
Check out Roster FAQs for more information about settings and visibility.
Customize a roster
With Teams set up and visibilities determined, it's time to customize the web and print rosters.How to Customize a Roster
- Head to the specific Program > SETTINGS > ROSTER SETTINGS.
- The ROSTER SETTINGS Page will impact all Teams within a program.
- Save any changes by clicking Save Roster Settings at the bottom of the page
How to Use the Rosters Setting Page
On this page, specify which Staff & Player information to display on a digital website roster or a printed roster. There are four different sections to customize:
- STAFF INFO - select which details to display for registered staff members
- PLAYER INFO - select which details to display for registered players
- CUSTOM REGISTRATION FORM FIELDS - choose up to five fields that were collected from players and staff during registration for this program
- CUSTOM MEMBER FORM FIELDS - choose up to five fields that were collected from players and staff when they created a LeagueApps account
Visibility Dropdown Options
- Public: visible to anyone, including those without a profile on your site
- Team Members Only: visible by logged in members who are registered to the team
- Staff Only: visible by program staff members only
- Primary Staff Only: visible by primary program staff only
Print Settings & Printing Rosters in the Admin Console
Change the color of your roster, add a logo, and determine who has access to printing
- Under Logo & Color, choose a background color, foreground color, and a unique logo for each program's rosters
- Under Printing Authorization Rules, choose which administrators have access to printing a roster. You may also prohibit all program staff from printing rosters.
To print your rosters directly from the admin console:
- Click Teams (or your custom Teams label) in the program's nav bar
- From here, you may print all team rosters at once by clicking the Print All Team Rosters button in the top-right
- To print one team's roster, click on that team's name
- Click Print Team Roster in the middle of the page
To learn more about how Rosters appear for your program participants and staff, check out this help article: Rosters (Users)
Sample Roster #1 -- Web View with Jersey Number and Position fields enabled
access more details and contact info by clicking on a player's name
Sample Roster #2 -- Mobile View
Access more details and contact info by clicking on a player's name
Sample Roster #3 -- Print View
1. How does someone get to a Team Roster?
- Team Rosters are accessible from a Team Page.
2. How do I let parents or players upload Profile Pictures?
- This is a site-wide LeagueApps setting. As a LeagueApps Admin, from the main dashboard click SETTINGS > SITE SETTINGS > enable 'Allow Parents to upload profile pictures for kids.'
3. Can I change where a Jersey Number of Position is displayed on a roster?
- Yes! By tagging a form field as a Jersey Number or Position, its placement will be optimized on the digital roster.
More information: Registration Form Fields & Staff Controlled Fields
4. How can LeagueApps Admins use Rosters?
- Program-by-program, control visibility of every detail displayed on a roster, from Phone Number to Player Pictures, etc.
- Control Coach access to a roster - limit a coach to just "View" a roster or give him/her access to edit, print or submit a roster.
5. How can Registered Coaches use Rosters?
- Manage rosters by inviting, adding or copying players to their team
- Communicate with a team or individuals by email, call or text
- Print or Submit a roster once it's finalized
6. How can Players & Parents use Rosters?
- View Players & Staff information, such as Position and Jersey Number
- Access contact information (email, call, text) for players and coaches.
*Child profiles display their parents' information.