- How do I setup a program an upcoming season?
- My members often forget their password and their reset link doesn't work. How can I help my members resolve this?
- How can I process refunds or partial refunds on one installment of a payment plan?
- How am I billed by LeagueApps each month?
- How do I set up Payment Plans? How do I set up Auto Pay?
- How do I navigate to the homepage template and edit my homepage design?
- How do I add Content Pages and edit Menu Items on the navigation bar of my LeagueApps website?
- How do I manually add players into a program?
- How can I add or modify the form field questions that appear when my members register?
- What is the difference between member profile fields vs. registration form fields?
- How can you process an offline payment?
- How do parents register their children for a program?
- A user has a duplicate account. How can they be merged?
- How can I utilize the calendar? How do I publish a game schedule, because games don’t show up on the Site-Level Calendar?
- How do I download a player's waiver?
- How do I invite, add, or copy players as a coach?
- How can I ensure emails are being sent and delivered to players?
- How can coaches print their roster?
- How can I copy teams from one season to another?
- What is the best way to invite players who made the team?
The easiest way to setup a program for an upcoming season is by copying an existing program or creating a new program. Here are more detailed instructions:
2. My members often forget their password and their reset link doesn't work. How can I help my members resolve this?
Members can reset their passwords by following a few simple steps. Pass along this help article to your users on how to reset your password.
As the admin, you also have the ability to reset a member’s password for them. Follow these steps:
- Go to “Manage > Members”
- Click the pencil icon next to the member in question.
- Type the ‘password’ and ‘confirm password’.
You can refund an installment by clicking the Refund link on the specific installment. Refunding an installment deletes it from the invoice. More details on how to refund installments.
Tips on how to issue a refund.
4. How am I billed by LeagueApps each month?
If you are utilizing LeagueApps Gateway as your payment gateway, LeagueApps will charge a small percentage of each transaction processed. You can double-check which gateway you are connected to by following these steps:
- Go to “Manage Account > Merchant Services”
Click here to learn more about LeagueApps Gateway.
If you are connected to another payment gateway (Stripe, PayPal, or Authorize.net), LeagueApps will charge a small fee once per month at the end of any month in which you have processed online transactions through LeagueApps.
5. How do I set up Payment Plans? How do I set up Auto Pay?
You can create a payment plan or a set of payment plans for a program. Click here to learn how to create payment plans.
You have the ability to enable and require Auto Pay, which will require users to store a credit card on file that will be automatically charged on an installment due date. Here’s how to enable Auto Pay.
6. How do I navigate to the home page template and edit my homepage design?
First, you can install your design theme and take advantage of our Bronx Theme offering.
Next, go to “Content > Pages” to manage any existing content page (including the ‘Homepage’) or create a new page. More details on managing Content Pages here.
Lastly, you can edit your mobile homepage and make it easier for your users to take key actions (e.g. register for a program, view schedules) from their phones.
7. How do I add Content Pages and edit Menu Items on the navigation bar of my LeagueApps website?
You can add Content Pages using these same instructions as above (go to “Content > Pages”).
Then, manage your menu items by going to “Content > Menu Items”. Here you can customize the labels or order of the menu items. Full details on How to Manage Menu Items.
8. How do I manually add players into a program?
You can manually register any site member to a program. Just follow these steps on how to manually register a site member for a program.
9. How can I add or modify the form field questions that appear when my members register?
After creating a form field, you can always go back and edit the form field, decide who answers the question, or rearrange the order of your questions. Learn more here.
10. What is the difference between member profile fields vs. registration form fields?
Member profile fields are questions or fields that your members need to fill out when they first create their member account. Examples may include ‘Address’ or ‘Phone Number’.
Registration form fields are questions that your members will fill out when they are registering up for an upcoming program. Examples might include ‘t-shirt size’ or ‘skill level’.
Click below to learn more about each time of field:
11. How can you process an offline payment?
When a member pays via cash or check, you can record the offline payment in LeagueApps. Just follow these steps to record an offline payment!
12. How do parents register their children for a program?
Here are the steps involved for parents to register a child (or children) to a program.
13. A user has a duplicate account. How can they be merged?
LeagueApps has a tool that allows you to consolidate two member profiles into one account with your site. Learn how to merge members.
14. How can I utilize the calendar? How do I publish a game schedule, because games don’t show up on the Site-Level Calendar?
There are several types of calendars you can utilize.
The Program Calendar allows you to create practices, games, and tournaments for a specific program. If you add calendar events to a program with Teams, it will apply to all teams within the program, unless it's applied to a specific team.
In addition to creating a Program Calendar for a specific program, you can now manage and display a Site Level calendar. This global calendar can automatically pull in events from each program calendar. The Site Level calendar can be accessed from the manager console here: "Manage > Calendars".
Lastly, you have the ability to create a schedule for a specific program. You can create your schedule in 1 of 3 ways:
15. How do I download a player's waiver?
Each signed waiver can be downloaded through the LeagueApps manager console. More details on Waivers here.
NOTE - When copying a participant with a signed waiver between two programs, their waiver will remain signed in the new program IF the waiver content matches exactly between the two programs.
- If the waiver content does NOT match, the participant will have an unsigned waiver in the new program
- After copying the participant, the date, program name, and IP address from the initial date of signing will remain on the waiver
17. How can I ensure emails are being sent and delivered to players?
LeagueApps has an Email Tracking tool that lets you view a specific member’s email address status or view details on a message’s deliverability. Learn how to leverage the Email Tracking tool.
18. How can coaches print their roster?
Coaches can print their own team’s roster on their own. Learn how to print a roster as a coach.
19. How can I copy teams from one season to another?
You are able to copy teams from one program to another by following these instructions.
20. What is the best way to invite players who made the team?
LeagueApps has an ‘Invite2Join’ tool that makes it easy for you to invite players from a Tryout to a Club Team, or from last season’s event to next season’s. Learn how to utilize the Invite2Join tool.
- Phone: 1-888-208-0210