Setup an Authorize.net Payment Gateway
There are multiple ways to setup an Authorize.net Payment Gateway. When creating an account, be sure to select an online merchant account.
1. Do it yourself through Authorize.Net
- Online Application
- Call Authorize.net customer service representative at 1-888-323-4289
2. Contact LeagueApps to setup both a merchant account and Authorize.net payment gateway
- LeagueApps Payment Solution form (Complete this form and LeagueApps will put you in contact with one of our preferred merchant account brokers.)
The Authorize.net account approval process usually takes 24-48 hours. Once your account is approved, it is still necessary to activate your account. You will receive an email from Authorize.net with instructions on how to complete this step.
For complete, step-by-step instructions with screenshots of how to activate your Authorize.Net account, please review the Account Activation Guide, or the account activation video.
Obtain your Authorize.net API Login ID and transaction key.
Log into the Authorize.net Merchant Interface.
Click on Settings under the account menu.
Click API Login ID and Transaction Key under security settings.
Answer your secret question.
Copy your API Login ID (8 characters) and Transaction Key (16 characters).
Once you retrieve your Authorize.net API credentials (API Login ID, Transaction Key) from your Authorize.net account, you're ready to enter them into LeagueApps:
Enter Your Authorize.Net API Credentials Into LeagueApps
- Log in to your LeagueApps Manager Console.
- Click on the Manage Account tab in the upper right.
- Under Merchant Services, click the Setup button.
- Select Authorize.net in the Payment Gateway drop down menu
- Enter your credentials and click Save
NOTE: IMPORTANT AUTHORIZE.NET Billing Details.
This information can be found on the right tool bar of the invoices page
After creating your Authorize.net account be sure to check that your gateway is not in Test Mode as this will prevent it from going live and taking payments. See this brief article for instructions on how to disable Test Mode.
Contact the LeagueApps team (email@example.com OR 1-800-257-3681) if you have any issues or questions.
Congrats! Your account is ready to accept online transactions!