1. Go to Settings > Terminology.
2. Customize seasons, level and accounting codes
- Season: Optionally customize label and choose which program types it's required for
- Skill Level: Optionally customize label and choose which program types it's required for
- Accounting Code: Optionally enable accounting code(s) and choose custom label
Terminology OptionsCustomize seasons, level and accounting code field values
- Season: Specify your own list of seasons
- Skill Level: Specify your own list of skill levels
- Accounting Code: Specify your own list of accounting codes
Terminology in Program SetupWhen creating or editing a program, your custom season, level and accounting fields will appear:
To change labels for a specific program go to the program's dashboard and select Settings > Preferences
Below are the standard fields you can customize. Be sure to save your changes!